The OCR technology is a modern solution that identifies the characters visible on the document, its layout, and its formatting. As a result, it enables an almost error-free read of data from scanned documents.
The technique of optical character recognition is omnipresent, and any company can take advantage of it. Consequently, it enables the digitalization of the company’s resources and more efficient registration of invoices.
Currently, it can be considered one of the most effective and effortless methods to read data from a document and enter it into an electronic task form.
Optical Character Recognition in the Plus Workflow – Plus OCR
The process of registering and accepting invoices is often the first step toward the digitalization of the company. It is also one of the most frequently implemented processes among our clients. For this reason, our offer could not miss a solution that supports this process and enables optical character recognition – the Plus OCR.
This module is a result of cooperation with the provider of services for processing document scans that can be sent to the financial and accounting system.
The embedded logic allows the application to recognize the data in the invoice image and then submit it to the Plus Workflow task form.
The Plus OCR module is the Plus Workflow is available in 3 variants:
- Plus OCR (on premise) – a service installed on the client’s infrastructure;
- Plus OCR SaaS – invoice data reading service provided in the form of SaaS (software as a service) – solution available in the cloud;
- Plus OCR SaaS Teacher – a solution is provided in the cloud with the additional option of teaching the OCR engine.
Benefits of implementing the Plus OCR in the company:
- Reduction of time and costs related to entering invoices into the workflow;
- Increased efficiency;
- Increased comfort of work;
- Organization of the stored documents.
Do you want to know more details? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will answer any of your questions!