The Plus Archive module allows for efficient management of a company’s paper document archive from the level of an IT system. The solution is fully integrated with the Plus Workflow system and allows reflecting a traditional document archive. It ensures the possibility of suggesting the location of the traditional versions of documents, monitoring the documents’ validity period, documents shredding, and combining them with the electronic equivalents processed in the Plus Workflow. Besides, the module allows printing barcodes that are required to mark the archive resources from the application level. It is essential to mention the other functionalities of the application, i.e.
- tracking the location of documents in a company’s archive,
- information about the registered resources with the option of their modification, borrowing, and history checking,
- searching for the resources by applied filters,
- after receiving a task in the Plus Workflow, a person responsible for an archive may borrow the resources,
- the resources found in the archive are visible on the list of resources prepared for lending,
- after the ordered documents are receipt by a borrower, the set is relocated and listed on a record of lent documents,
- tracking the history of resources with information on the performed operations,
- displaying the list of resources to be shred; the system, based on the information of storing period of given groups of documents, sets the date of their disposal.