The Plus Assets module allows keeping the register of the equipment, i.e., the record of the fixed assets in an enterprise. Thanks to the entered data, the user may swiftly check who is currently using a specific device and who had used it earlier. It also enables the verification of what kind of equipment is exploited by a given user. During the data entering, it is possible to include detailed information about the device, for instance, warranty, survey, purchase information, and others. The Plus Assets enables assets management, such as sale, transfer, withdrawal. To control the state of the fixed assets in a company, the user may generate a wide range of reports. In the scope of the functionalities, it is essential to mention:
- the module allows data filtering by all fields,
- sorting the data out by any column,
- the module allows the global search from all registers, e.g., by brand, purchase date, etc.,
- depending on the defined permissions, the user may manage the fixed assets: add new equipment, modify data, transfer, withdraw or sell a piece of equipment,
- the look of the form for adding new equipment depends on its type; for example, when adding a new computer, the user may provide information about its software, etc.,
- the system does not remove the withdrawn or sold fixed assets but relocates them to the appropriate directories in the system archive.