The Plus Directory Monitor allows archiving electronic documents that are registered in the monitored directories. The module is used to archive documents saved by external systems and multi-function devices. It monitors local and network directories for files existing in them. Identification of a file that matches the pattern results in sending it to the electronic archive. The values describing files come from a workflow path, a file name, etc. It also may be a fixed value.
The additional functionalities are as follows:
- downloading the index values from any database after the prior integration,
- downloading the index values from a barcode placed on a document,
- multiple directories management,
- sending documents to the Plus Workflow system,
- the module may be embedded in the system and launched with it automatically or work independently,
- full integration with the Plus Workflow system,
- the document processing may occur in the established time segments or at a specific hour; moreover, the documents may be removed or moved to the other location,
- XML file reading.