The Plus DMS (Document Management System) helps to manage the documents of an enterprise in both paper and electronic form. Importantly, it is available in the Plus Workflow in multiple language versions. Thanks to the appropriate classification and description (indexing), documents are saved in the suitable system’s structures. As a result, every user may gain immediate access to the selected document via a web browser. Among the module functionalities, it is essential to mention the following ones:
- the advanced methods of describing documents, e.g., the read of handwriting (OCR, ICR, OMR), barcodes, drop-down lists, or external databases, etc.,
- scanning and processing of the documents with advanced cleaning and separation functions,
- verification and control over the documents’ quality,
- archiving of all types of electronic documents (emails, MS Office, PDF, XML, etc.),
- building any statistics and reports,
- a full set of programming tools – SDK,
- independence from the operational and hardware platform,
- system cooperation with multiple dedicated scanners and multi-function devices,
- data and documents security through their encryption, selected settings, authorization, and security policy.
The Plus DMS module is an electronic document repository that allows storing documents in secure and efficient system structures, regardless of the conducted business processes. Thanks to this solution, each user has access to critical information contained in documents from the level of a web browser. The electronic archive may be used for scanning and archiving a set of client documents, i.e., applications, contracts, statements, complaints, correspondence, invoices, personal files, product documentation, or others.
The most important functionalities of the Plus DMS:
✓ immediate access to the document, or an entire set of documents, from the level of a web browser by search criteria,
✓ the advanced document searching methods; full-text search based on barcode values, etc.,
✓ an electronic archiving of the scanned documents – both in the production installations (e.g., 1,000,000 pages per month), and the individual ones,
✓ verification, versioning, and control over the quality of the documents,
✓ archiving of all types of electronic documents (e.g., MS Office, PDF, XML),
✓ users authorization, encryption of transmission and documents, as well as a unique concept of document saving management,
✓ the ability to use the users’ profiles and appearances by the available templates,
✓ building any reports and statistics,
✓ interfaces to the external IT systems (e.g., ERP, Workflow, CRM),
✓ a full set of programming tools – SDK,
✓ independence of the operating and hardware platform.