The Plus Favourites allows the user to save and reuse the data templates in the forms. The examples of data which may be saved and reused by the users are as follows:
- invoice distribution key – percentage or quantity,
- records used to generate contracts,
- product requirements etc.
The scope of the Plus Favorites plugin includes:
- the ability to save data in a document header field and dynamic table,
- sharing the template with other users,
- the ability to define a default template,
- application – separating keys for invoices, repetitive data of contracts or applications.