The Plus Mail is a module dedicated to launching document workflows, in the Plus Workflow system, based on received emails. The module automatically launches a task in the system based upon a message from a configured company inbox. The Plus Mobile downloads an attachment from an email. Moreover, it automatically recognizes the file format and then forwards it to the task. The module is used to manage the correspondence, orders, complaints, and other documentation send to the organization via email.
A Plus Mail is a module dedicated to launching document workflows, in the Plus Workflow system, based on received emails. The module allows monitoring the company or departmental mailbox.
The Plus Mail has a wide range of functionalities, such as:
- monitoring one or several email inboxes to which the documents, in the form of an attachment, are sent,
- supporting two email reading protocols: POP3 and IMAP,
- forwarding emails with the attachments to the Plus Workflow/ DMS system, along with the indexes, which are automatically assigned based on the data from the email header, i.e.:
– A sender,
– Date of receipt,
– Mail ID – assigned automatically,
- managing the processed message from the authorized sender – the ability to delete, send or copy it to another folder on the inbox,
- an extensive reporting system on the status of the message processing,
- an automatic file format detection – PDF, JPG, TIFF,
- for the JPEG, TIFF, PDF file formats, the transmission of the file image to the Plus Workflow/DMS without indexes,
- individual archiving of files – when there is more than one file attached to one email, the module sends each file separately to the Plus Workflow/DMS,
- defining PDF document templates in a graphic tool available for the authorized users,
- saving the PDF template as an XML file. 4 mapping definitions are possible: STABLE (a string is always downloaded starting and ending at the same line and column), MOVABLE (a string is downloaded starting and ending at the different line and column), Value (the index is always completed with the same constant value), TABULAR (the string is downloaded based on the rectangular shape indicated on the page of every document).
After configuring the mailbox with the system, the Plus Mail module monitors incoming mail. If the mail contains an attachment, the application downloads it, recognizes its format, and adds it to the task. Additionally, the ID facilitating the search for the document will be automatically added, as in the figure below.
License characteristics of the plug-in:
- License – for the server, an unlimited number of users, limited number of monitored email boxes,
- The component designed for the server version of the Plus Workflow,
- The component is available with the Plus Workflow system license from version 2.9.